Reporting To: Executive Director / General Manager
ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES and AUTHORITIES
- Reports directly to the Executive Director / General Manager and responsible for the entire activities of the Architectural division’s manufacturing process ensuring compliance with quality management system.
- Administrates and directs overall activities of Architectural Division.
- Exercises overall supervision of local and overseas personal recruitment for architectural division.
- Establishes operations standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery in line with company strategic direction.
- Establishes manufacturing policies in the areas of Foundry, Fabrication, Coating plant & Dispatch materials usage, and receiving, capacity planning, production scheduling, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, continuous improvements and performance measures.
- Directs implementation and execution of manufacturing policies and practices in architectural division.
- Recommends and implements strategic changes in design manufacturing & Installation.
- Provides leadership and / or supports the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Builds, develops and manages operations leadership team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Oversees operations budget to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements.
- Ensures compliance with standard operation procedures and Federal, State and other regulations.
- Manages and maintains all critical instrumentation calibrations, verifications, and validations in conjunction with the QC/QA departments.
- Ensures that products are produced in time and of good quality.
- Schedules a time scale for the production and check the estimated costs and the quality of the product which shall be in our accepted level.
- Ensures that health and safety guide lines are followed.
- Reviews and analyze performance of subordinates and identify their training needs.